Step 1: Import tournaments from challonge.com
- Go to /tournament/import/challonge
- Enter your challonge API Key (find it in your challonge account settings)
- Enter the tournament ID (www.challonge.com/TOURNAMENT_ID)
Step 1: Import tournaments from smash.gg
If you have already created a league, you can import tournaments directly into it, and skip next step.
- Go to /tournament/import/smashgg
- Enter the tournament ID (smash.gg/tournament/TOURNAMENT_ID)
- Enter the Event ID (smash.gg/tournament/TOURNAMENT_ID/events/EVENT_ID)
Step 2: Create a new league and link existing tournaments
- Go to /league/create
- Go to page "Tournaments" in your new league
Click on "Link existing tournaments" and select each tournament you want for your power ranking
Step 3: Link tournament players to your league players
- Go to page "Players" in your league
- Click on "Link from tournaments players"
For each tournament players, you can create a new league player or link it with an already existing league player.
In the most case, for the first tournament, you create new league players, and for the next ones, you link most of the tournament players with an existing league player.
Step 4: Generate your power ranking
- Go to page "Ranking" in your new league
- Click on "Add ranking type" and select one
- Update ranking by using the dropdown menu at the right of the list.